TGR’s CaptSure™ technology also affords the detection of 2 different targets in the same ELISA assay. Similar to standard CaptSure™ ELISA assays, CaptSure™ Duoplex ELISA assays take around 1 hour to complete, and share the same benefits of simplicity and ease of use:
- Add sample and antibody mix to well (1 hour incubation)
- Add substrate mix and develop (both targets developed simultaneously)
The CaptSure™ technology affords this advance in productivity by allowing the simultaneous formation and immobilisation of 2 independent immunocomplexes during the assay. The two-analyte immunocomplexes are immobilised from solution via the same mechanism – both primary assay antibodies are labelled with the CaptSure™ tag – but the detector antibodies are differentially labelled.
CaptSure™ Duoplex ELISA assays show similar performance to a single-target assay, and are anticipated to be useful for:
- measuring post-translational modifications.
- measuring relative levels of two analytes – eg ratios of one analyte relative to a second analyte.
- ‘Either/or’ detection – either of 2 potential markers are indicative.
- Routine applications where productivity can be enhanced by measurement of 2 analytes.
Two general Duoplex configurations are available, as detailed in the examples below:
Click here to contact us for further information.