Monitoring cell signaling pathways accurately is essential for understanding many cellular processes and disease states. Phosphoproteins play a critical role in these processes and reliable sensitive measurement techniques are important to help further basic research and drug discovery research.
ELISAONE™ delivers a quantum-shift in the way an ELISA, the workhorse of many cell-biology labs, can be run. A cell lysate is simply mixed with assay reagents, incubated in an ELISAONE™ microplate, then washed and incubated with substrate. The whole process can take as little as one hour, with far fewer handling steps than regular ELISA kits.
ELISAONE™ delivers fast, sensitive and accurate results in as little as 1 hour.
- Sensitive – for challenging biology
- Fast – results in as little as 1 hr
- Simple protocol – easy to run
- Quantitative – for greater reliability
- Flexible – measure multiple analytes
- Uses most plate readers – fluorescence or colorimetric
ELISAONE is available now! Click here for product brochure. Click here to order.
See how others are using ELISAONE assays:
“Automation of a Novel Cell-Based ELISA for Cell Signaling Pathway Analysis” BioTek Application Note.